IT Services for Researchers¶
As an SFU researcher, there are a number of information technology services you can use to support your research activities including consultation services. We can
- Offer you our expertise regarding specific software packages.
- Provide you with access to high-performance computing installations
- Offer you assistance in analyzing, designing, and procuring IT software and hardware for your project (subject to staff availability).
- Provide project management support (subject to staff availability).
- Project management support is typically used for large IT projects, and it can be applied to any project large enough to benefit from IT best practices.
- Help you prepare the IT section of your grant proposal.
Our primary contact is through firstname.lastname@example.org. The emergency weekend and holiday support number is 604-365-6432 if you are unable to send email. This number is monitored only on weekends and holidays.
- February 11, 2020 - New RCG Linux Terminal Server rcga-linux-ts1.dc.sfu.ca
- February 11, 2020 - New RCG CUPS/Samba Server rcga-bluebell.dc.sfu.ca
- December 22, 2019 - Some RCG services offline [resolved]
- November 08, 2019 - Internet Phishing, Scam and Fraud Alert
- October 11, 2019 - Internet Phishing, Scam and Fraud Alert
- September 26, 2019 - Matlab on RCG-Managed Systems Upgraded to Release 2019b