IT Services for Researchers¶
As an SFU researcher, there are a number of information technology services you can use to support your research activities including consultation services. We can
- Offer you our expertise regarding specific software packages.
- Provide you with access to high-performance computing installations
- Offer you assistance in analyzing, designing, and procuring IT software and hardware for your project (subject to staff availability).
- Provide project management support (subject to staff availability).
- Project management support is typically used for large IT projects, and it can be applied to any project large enough to benefit from IT best practices.
- Help you prepare the IT section of your grant proposal.
Our primary contact is through email@example.com. The emergency weekend and holiday support number is 604-365-6432 if you are unable to send email. This number is monitored only on weekends and holidays.
- July 11, 2017 - Learn how to use the most powerful computing cluster in Canada!
- June 29, 2017 - Maintenance Outage and New Procedures: Kerberized Home Directories
- June 12, 2017 - FASnet Network Outage Planned for Saturday, June 17th
- April 29, 2017 - TASC 2 Power Outage Planned for Saturday, April 29th
- April 20, 2017 - Lengthy FASnet Outage Planned for April 30th
- April 12, 2017 - Q&A: SFU scientist Fiona Brinkman