IT Services for Researchers¶
As an SFU researcher, there are a number of information technology services you can use to support your research activities including consultation services. We can
- Offer you our expertise regarding specific software packages.
- Provide you with access to high-performance computing installations
- Offer you assistance in analyzing, designing, and procuring IT software and hardware for your project (subject to staff availability).
- Provide project management support (subject to staff availability).
- Project management support is typically used for large IT projects, and it can be applied to any project large enough to benefit from IT best practices.
- Help you prepare the IT section of your grant proposal.
Our primary contact is through email@example.com. The emergency weekend and holiday support number is 604-365-6432 if you are unable to send email. This number is monitored only on weekends and holidays.
- June 11, 2019 - Research network access issue [resolved]
- May 09, 2019 - Web services offline (/fas-info) [resolved/read-only]
- April 02, 2019 - Intermittent Network & Storage Issue
- March 27, 2019 - Matlab on FASnet Upgraded to Release 2019a
- March 27, 2019 - Maple on FASnet Upgraded to Version 2019
- March 06, 2019 - Home Directory Server Rebooted