IT Services for Researchers¶
As an SFU researcher, there are a number of information technology services you can use to support your research activities including consultation services. We can
- Offer you our expertise regarding specific software packages.
- Provide you with access to high-performance computing installations
- Offer you assistance in analyzing, designing, and procuring IT software and hardware for your project (subject to staff availability).
- Provide project management support (subject to staff availability).
- Project management support is typically used for large IT projects, and it can be applied to any project large enough to benefit from IT best practices.
- Help you prepare the IT section of your grant proposal.
Our primary contact is through email@example.com. The emergency weekend and holiday support number is 604-365-6432 if you are unable to send email. This number is monitored only on weekends and holidays.
- July 17, 2018 - Emergency Maintenence on Home Directory Server
- March 28, 2018 - Matlab on FASnet Upgraded to Release 2018a
- March 05, 2018 - File Server Maintenance [complete]
- February 27, 2018 - rcg-nfs02 Outage [resolved]
- January 30, 2018 - SFU Burnaby Network Interruption [resolved]
- January 24, 2018 - Ubuntu Workstations - NFS Hang Troubleshooting