Register For Access to Cedar¶
Use of Compute Canada facilities is free for Canadian researchers.
WestGrid and Cedar are part of Compute Canada, and in order to access them you first need to get a Compute Canada account.
- A faculty member needs to register themselves at https://ccdb.computecanada.ca => Register.
- The faculty member will be issued a CCRI (Compute Canada role identifier) which is a string of characters of the form abc-123-01.
- The faculty member should send the CCRI to their collaborators.
- Collaborators should then register themselves at https://ccdb.computecanada.ca => Register, inserting the CCRI in the Sponsor field of the application form.
- After registration is complete you can request access to WestGrid via: https://ccdb.computecanada.ca => My Account => Apply for a Consortium Account, where you can select WestGrid.
Questions related to Compute Canada usage should be sent to email@example.com.