Research Network Access Control¶
Adding Users to Access Control Groups¶
If you are a staff member, faculty, or lab administrator, you should already have been granted manager privileges to your lab’s maillist.
To add or remove maillist members:
- Go to the SFU Maillist Manager.
- In the “Go to list” text entry box, type (for example) ensc-superlab.
- Click Go.
- Click on the Maillist Member tab.
- Scroll down. In the “Add new members” text field, enter the computing IDs of the users you wish to add to your lab’s access control list.
- Cick the [Add] button.
- Scroll down again. Click the [Save Changes] button at the bottom of the page.
Note: It can take up to one hour for the changes to take effect across all systems.