IT Services for Researchers¶
Research Computing can support your research activities by providing:
- Expertise regarding specific software packages.
- Access to high-performance computing installations.
- Assistance in analyzing, designing, and procuring IT software and hardware for your project.
- Support for large project management.
- Support in preparing the IT section of your grant proposal.
Services are subject to staff availability.
- October 13, 2021 - Matlab on RCG-Managed Systems Upgraded to Release 2021b
- August 26, 2021 - UPDATE on NFS Server Outages Planned for Wednesday Night, August 25th, 2021
- August 26, 2021 - NFS Server Outage Planned for Thursday Night, August 26th, 2021
- August 18, 2021 - NFS Server Outages Planned for Wednesday Night, August 25th, 2021
- May 05, 2021 - SFU VPN Now Required for Off-Campus SSH and RDP Access (updated)
- April 09, 2021 - Migration of www2.cs.sfu.ca to SFU Cloud on Sunday April 18, 2021
The research network is operating normally.
Emergency communications channel: @SFU_RCG on Twitter