IT Services for Researchers¶
Research Computing can support your research activities by providing:
- Expertise regarding specific software packages.
- Access to high-performance computing installations.
- Assistance in analyzing, designing, and procuring IT software and hardware for your project.
- Support for large project management.
- Support in preparing the IT section of your grant proposal.
Services are subject to staff availability.
- April 07, 2022 - Maple on RCG-Managed Systems Upgraded to Version 2022
- March 21, 2022 - Matlab on RCG-Managed Systems Upgraded to Release 2022a
- October 13, 2021 - Matlab on RCG-Managed Systems Upgraded to Release 2021b
- August 26, 2021 - UPDATE on NFS Server Outages Planned for Wednesday Night, August 25th, 2021
- August 26, 2021 - NFS Server Outage Planned for Thursday Night, August 26th, 2021
- August 18, 2021 - NFS Server Outages Planned for Wednesday Night, August 25th, 2021
The research network is operating normally.
Emergency communications channel: @SFU_RCG on Twitter